.....what i've felt, what i've known, never shine through in what i've shown.....

Thursday, November 23, 2006

I live my life for you...

YOU KNOW YOU'RE EVERYTHING TO ME
AND I COULD NEVER SEE THE TWO OF US APART
AND YOU KNOW I GIVE MYSELF TO YOU
AND NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO
I PROMISE YOU MY HEART

I BUILD MY WORLD AROUND YOU AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW
I NEED YOU LIKE I'VE NEVER NEEDED ANYONE BEFORE

I LIVE MY LIFE FOR YOU
I WANNA BE BY YOUR SIDE IN EVERYTHING THAT YOU DO
AND IF THERE'S ONLY ONE THINGYOU CAN BELIEVE IS TRUE
I LIVE MY LIFE FOR YOU...

I DEDICATE MY LIFE TO YOU
AND KNOW THAT I WOULD DIE FOR YOU
BUT OUR LOVE WOULD LAST FOREVER
AND I WOULD ALWAYS BE WITH YOU
AND THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN'T DO AS LONG AS WE'RE TOGETHER
I JUST CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW
I NEED YOU LIKE I’VE NEVER NEEDED ANYONE BEFORE...
Dear papa... I miss u so much....


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...