Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Saturday, July 23, 2005
Kepada hset K700i ku sayang... jgn kecik ati yek. Don't worry. Tuan baru ko akan jage ko dgn baik... uwaaaaaaaa!!! Sedeynye!!!!
Xpe la... pasni baru la leh dpt K750i lak... hehehe... (cume nak kena tunggu 2 bulan la...). Xpe... sabar tu separuh daripada iman....
To my K700i... SELAMAT JALAN ROMEO...!!!
Friday, July 22, 2005
1 - Savvy
2 - MyVi
3 - Picanto...
Yang mane satu OK ek ? Seme tu harga 40000 ke atas. Ke ade keta lain yg lebih murah tp best + kiut ?
Wednesday, July 20, 2005
Tuesday, July 19, 2005
"Tasya dah pandai ape ?" or "Anak dah pandai ape skang ?" or "Anak sihat ?"
Mcm2 lagi lah...
Hmm.. cani rupenye rasenye bile jadik ibu. Orang dah xtanye kabar kite lagi. Seme sibuk tanye pasal anak. Tp xpe... xkecik ati pun. :)
Untuk pengetahuan semua, puteri kesayangan aku tu dah pandai meniarap. Pastu undur. Smalam sket lagi nak masuk bawah meja. Hehe... Seronok rupenye jadi ibu ni. Dapat tgk perkembangan baby kite tiap2 hari. Paling seronok bile ada benda baru yang dia buat dalam 1 hari tu. Lagi la seronok. Rase mcm segala penat lelah mengandung, melahirkan & menjaga dia terbayar. Hmm... patut la anak zai dah nak masuk 3 (hehe... jgn marah zai) & anak kakzi dah masuk 4.
Utk sesaper yg lum kawin tu, kite doakan supaya dpt kawin cepat2. Nanti leh dapat anak. Baru lah tau macamane seronoknye jadik seorang ibu... ;)
Friday, July 15, 2005
2. Use available light. If your digital camera has an option to turn the flash off and it’s light enough outside to read a book then use the available light and turn the flash off. In general camera flashes are too harsh for human skin and make all of us look pale. (Even better if your camera has a fill flash use that indoors where there isn’t enough daylight, and place the person by a window as well.)
3. Use ambient soft light. The reason that so many of use pose people under trees, and end up with the ruined photo with a tree coming out of dad’s head, is that we all instinctively know that soft light is best. Sunlight filtered through a trees’ leave is beautiful and warm. It warms up the skin and puts a soft light to the features. Indoors near a window with drapes has a similar effect.
4. Aim your camera slightly down at the person’s face. Now I don’t mean climb a ladder but just don’t ever, and I mean ever, point your camera looking up to a person. We all look fat and bloated at that angle. Also don’t shoot just face on to the person, try a little to the side, a three quarter view, so that you see more of their face. Remember camera higher looking down and a three quarter view, it will slim your subject.
5. Remember your focus, are you taking a photo of mom and the tree, then take mom with the whole tree. But if you’re taking a photo of mom next to a tree do we really need to see the entire tree? Get closer to your subject. We can see some of the tree bark with mom leaning against it, but showing the whole tree is a waste. Remember this tip with children, many people take a shot of their dear child for an expression on the child’s face, but in the printed shot the child is lost next to another kid, the swing set, and the dog. Remember get closer.
6. Never put your subject dead center. All family photographers do this and it’s as hard of a habit to break as remembering to look at the background. But if you’ve moved closer to your subject remember to put them just sightly off center. Not a lot just a bit. When you’re shooting even groups of people this is especially easy but odd numbered groups is a little more difficult. Just find your imaginary center line of your group and put that line just a bit off center in your view through your lens or screen.
With these tips you can be on your way to taking better photos today.
Wednesday, July 13, 2005
Tuesday, July 12, 2005
Thursday, July 7, 2005
Sampai sana nanti jangan lupekan suasana kat cosmo muar ni yek. Dpt kawan baru jgn la lupe kat kite lak. Ingat la jugak keseronokan blogging kat sini... Jgn lupe... saper yg betulkan blog jean dulu... hehhe.... Jgn lupe gak yg jean ngan amin pernah kantoi ngan kite kat tmpt mkn dpn traffic dulu... hehhehe (mesti jean dah lupe..). Pasni kalau ade pape problem ke... calling2 la yek. Xpun sms ke... Nak kawin nanti jgn lupe jemput kite. Kite nak jadik orang yang pertama dapat kad jemputan jean. (Jgn nak bagi alasan... umah kite yg paling dekat dgn umah jean tau.). Hmm... pelagi ek ? 0-0 la yek. Mane tau kite ade terkecik'n ati jean ke... Kite kan slalu buli jean. Jgn kecik ati tau. I'll miss u... Emmuahhh!!!
Hmmm.... NEXT!!! Pasni saper nye turn lak tinggalkan kite ?
Tuesday, July 5, 2005
Sekian, terima kasih. Norazlin Hashim melaporkan untuk buletin blog. Salam sejahtera.
Monday, July 4, 2005
Congratulations Olynn, you are...
You are outgoing, direct, smart, pretty, and a definite go-getter. You are frank, a little too frank perhaps that sometimes you get on people's nerves and make them very upset. If people attack you, you hit back with triple the force without blinking because you are the kind of person who knows exactly what you are talking about or else you wouldn't talk about it. Your quick-thinking is what makes you special. You are an elitist.